Grant Funded Projects
Qld State Government
- Community Gambling Benefit Fund – tools & equipment for the community nursery
- Everyone’s Environment Grants – Riparian, coastal & peri-urban projects- 3 year funded 2014-2017 collaborative project with Sarina & Pioneer Catchment Landcare groups- CQLN undertaking revegetation project in riparian area & coastal reserves, sustainable land management plans for non-commercial landholders
- Disaster Recovery Program– Replacement of propagation/shade house post Cyclone Debbie.
- Community Sustainability Grant– Galbraith Creek Riparian Revegetation Project- 2016-17
- National Landcare program – Peri-Urban project- funded the development of sustainable land management plans for local non-commercial landholders
- Strengthening Communities Grants Program – funding for tools & equipment, first aid kits community nursery office furniture/display boards & computer monitor
- Great Barrier Reef Park Authority – Nelly Bay Eco Walk 2018
- Feral Pig Control program 2013-2017 – administration of grant funds & community engagement.
Corporate Grants Programs:
- Aurizon – Community giving Grant program- Revegetation project recovery- post Cyclone Debbie
- RACQ Foundation – Disaster Recovery
- Landcare Australia – volunteer support program.
- Bendigo Bank – sponsorship contribution for purchase of a shade canopy
- Wilmar – Community Health & Safety Grants- funds contributed to purchase of shade canopy